boyfriend style










As you can see from this weeks post I have made a conscious effort to stay away from my black skinny jeans (pats self on back), I couldn't quite say goodbye to my favourite belt yet though. I was determined to go into Topshop and be brave and buy a new style of jeans that I wouldn't usually wear and fell in love with these mom jeans. I was worried that they were going to be unflattering and shapeless as they are completely different to the usual skinny jean style I usually wear. However.... I've decided that mom jeans make any of your outfits look effortlessly cool and I am already planning on the next colour I want to buy. 

I have styled these jeans with a loose fitting white t-shirt which has a gorgeous bright blue trim detail, adding a nice splash of colour to the outfit, along with some classic All Star navy converse. 

Em xoxo

Top: Topshop 


P.S - how lush are these sunglasses - £3 in Primark!

No comments