SIMPLE SHIRT STYLE









Firstly, let's state the obvious, I am wearing the same Missguided boots AGAIN, but I can't help it, they seem to make every outfit look better than any other shoes I own and frankly I just really like them, definitely worth purchasing. For the past few years I have been trying to find the perfect shirt dress, I have always loved the look of an oversized shirt with some black statement boots, glammed up with a clutch and a gorgeous sparkly choker to make the perfect going out look, especially on those nights when the dress code is smart-casual (what does that even mean?) I find with this style of dress, which is made to look oversized, I need to size down from my regular otherwise it can often look like I am wearing an unflattering, shapeless sack, something that has definitely happened with similar types of dresses that I have tried, not ideal. I'm also thinking ahead, this piece will be perfect for summer days when we have warmer weather, wishful thinking I know, paired with my white high-top converse for a simple laid-back look, the perfect wardrobe staple. 



Em xoxo







No comments