50 SHADES OF GREY









If I had 5 minutes to decide what I could wear for a spontaneous night out this is 100% what I go for, a comfortable and easy yet stylish outfit. I've paired some simple black skinny jeans with a chunky silver toned belt and a bodysuit, thrown together with a pair of matching grey toned lace-up stilettos. Bodysuits are one of my favourite things to wear, I found this gorgeous, satin and strappy hammered silver/metallic style one from Missguided recently, definitely my favourite shop when looking for affordable & stylish going out pieces. You will have also noticed that I am wearing this beautiful diamante rose gold and silver encrusted choker A LOT, River Island have such a great selection and this has now become the key component to any evening outfit I style.    


Em xoxo


P.S The Missguided shoes I have linked above are currently on ASOS with 50% off and you can use the code 'MG20SAVE' for £20 off when you spend £80 on Missguided... what are you waiting for. 



1 comment

  1. Hey, this was really good.. You are very talented and your style of writing is really enticing. Don’t give up!! Maybe you could head over to my blog and see what you think?

    www.milliesmoments.co.uk

    ReplyDelete