SPORTY SPICE












 I am a big fan of the sporty/casual activewear trend, it means that I can appear to look energetic, sporty and as if I am off to the gym, but in reality I am just feeling incredibly lazy or food is involved (the most probable reason). I've paired some original black 3-stripes Adidas leggings (which have suddenly become very fashionable) along with a grey marl slogan cropped sweat, 'west coast', with a classic black bomber jacket thrown on top.  These simple yet stylish jumpers are in all the high street stores at the moment and they're definitely something I could happily live in for the rest of my life. This one I have styled up is from Brandy Melville and it has to be the softest thing I own, and that's even after washing it multiple times (also who knew you can now buy BM online in the UK?!.. goodbye ££) These types of outfits are ideal for staying warm and comfty but looking somewhat fashionable and on-trend at the same time. 


Sweat Jumper: Brandy Melville

Em xoxo


(P.S apologies for how ridiculously bright and sunny it was in these pictures)



No comments