Dressing For Spring



 




 


The amazing team at KoKo Couture kindly gifted me this faux-suede, black envelope clutch bag  recently and I couldn't wait to style it. My favourite style of accessories are simple, classic pieces that can fit with any outfit so this was perfect for me. I am a big fan of any bag that is versatile so the fact this comes with a detachable metal chain strap, meaning that it can be transformed from a practical daytime bag into a stylish clutch on a night out is a big plus. I  also have to mention that this bag fits all my everyday essentials in perfectly, even my purse which seems to hoard everything (enough about the bag now, I know) 

Finally, Spring has slowly started to arrive and  I have noticed that it has definitely been reflected in my current outfit choices, any sign of a bit of sun and warm weather and I have ditched all my chunky knits. This gorgeous white blouse with sheer floaty bell sleeves, a trend that is in every high-street shop right now, is the perfect Spring transition piece. I've thrown it together with a pair of classic blue skinny jeans and a simple pair of black pointed court shoes, which I may add were only £10 in Primark.... 

Blouse: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Primark (similar here)
Bag: KoKo Couture


Em xoxo


No comments